- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name to appear on diploma/certificate (legal name)
- Type of diploma or certificate
- Date of graduation or issuance of certificate
- Latin honors received (if any)
- How many diplomas/certificates you want to order
- Address where you want the diplomas/certificates sent
- The cost is $100 for the first diploma/certificate; and $15 for each additional one
- It takes about 4 - 6 weeks to process the request.
- Include your payment information with your email request; include the credit card type, card number, expiration date, and CVV code on the back. Once the charge is processed, you will receive an email confirming the charge.
- The diploma/certificate will be sent via UPS, ground. If you desire an alternate method of delivery, such as Fed Ex, this will be an additional charge.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your request; and you will be notified when the diploma/certificate is mailed to you.
All replacement diplomas/certificates will contain the signatures of the current MBKU officers, and will be in the current format.
NAME CHANGE: If you have a name change, we require 2 forms of a government-issued ID with your new name. These can be your new Driver’s License; current passport; court document (such as a marriage license). Diplomas will not be ordered without these documents. With a name change, you also need to return your original diplomas (in the old name) before the new diplomas can be mailed to you. You are not allowed to hold a diploma in more than one name at the same time.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.